Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Starting up

Yesterday was the first day of class for the new semester. Funny it seems as I decided to went for it contrary with last semester where i did not attend the first week. I always thought that my holiday was not enough. Yes it is not enough compared to my friends where they had a clear 2 months off as I only have a week plus. But the 1 week plus I had was amazing. It's been a while since I had an amazing holiday. I went to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and I was particularly amazed by the fact that it is situated just next to the sea. The beach has always been my favourite place since before I was born. I remember the first time I ever went to the beach and that was when I was still a kindy boy. I only have nice things to say about KK and I am looking forward to my next visit there next year.

Enough about my holiday. Well, the Rainforest World Music Festival 2010 is just around the corner. Sadly to say that I have to miss the event again. Aaahhh. RWMF this year will certainly be better than last year. 1 of my friends who went there last year said it was more like a mask party as visitors were required to wear mask to prevent H1N1. RWMF had captured thousands of tourists every year and there were many who kept coming back for it every year. It is not often that we had such a world class event held in Kuching plus the venue itself situated at the foot of a mountain in the middle of the well known tropical rainforest of Borneo. You can get more info about RWMF from this site www.rainforestmusic-borneo.com. Here are also some clips about past RWMF.

I was here of course. Haha. So, to those who have not been to the festival you better do and I am sure you will come back.

See you next time guys. Enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment