Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Hope I will write about this again in the future

Many people are worried about their increasing body weight. Increasing body weight means problem. I mean if you are single and young it will be kinda hard to impress your opposite sex. How often did you hear a girl craving for a fat and big guy?? One in a million right. Ya Ya Ya. Girls nowadays crave for a guy that looks like Taylor Lautner, Brad Pitt, the Pattinson guy and even Justin Bieber and etc etc. Minus Adam Lambert of course. Girls only love fat guys when they are famous eg. Jack Black, Adflin Shauki, Kevin Biggest Loser etc etc....
I have problems with my own weight. I'm not trying to impress other girls or even men here but I just want to be fit and healthy. If I were to live a fit and healthy life I need to be active in sports, exercise or hit the gym as often as I can. But since my pocket money does not have hitting the gym in its list so I need to forget about that one. Sports?? I only have futsal like once or twice in a week and that also depends on invitation. It is not enough considering my waist increasing from 32 - 34 this past two years. Imagine how it would be in the years to come without any proper exercise. It sounds scary to me.
So, since I cannot get myself enough exercise I turned to eating well instead. It is a big challenge considering the fact that I love to eat. But hopefully I will adapt myself well to the 8 tips that I found at certain health websites. Here are the tips :
  1. Base your meals on starchy foods. (eg. rice, noodles, bread, pasta, potatoes)
  2. Eat lots of fruit and vegetables.
  3. Eat more fish.
  4. Cut down saturated fat and sugar.
  5. Try to eat less salt. (no more than 6g a day)
  6. Get active and try to be a healthy weight.
  7. Drink plenty of water.
  8. Do not skip breakfast.

I think it is not impossible to follow all that. What you need is patience. That's all. Hopefully I can get slimmer the next time I write about this topic. So, if you do not see my post about this thing in the future that's mean I still have problems with it. Haha....

1 comment:

  1. Allow me to share my two cents here. I think patience is not what we need here. In losing weight. It's the will power, and determination. You got to have the fullest strong determination to shed some kilos off the body. And, physical activities, i.e exercising is still important in this matter. Or else, the only thing that's losing is gonna be water retention in your body..

    So, good luck :) .. like you said, hopefully you'll get slimmer in the next related post.

    ReplyDelete